Tennessee Fur Harvesters Association


Need a Trapper?

This page will be for people needing a trapper to remove problems animals such as a permitted ADC trapper, or someone just wanting someone to trap their property to help balance nature by trapping, which will help control predators and nuisance animals.

Or, if someone needs a mentor to help them get started or become a better trapper.


If you would like your ADC business listed here (you must be a member of TFHA, sorry) please email me your information and I will get it listed.

Also, if you would like to become a mentor to anyone or are just willing to help someone out in your area if the need arises, email me your name and contact info and I will list it as well.

If someone is in need of a Trapper for any reason, email me and I will get you connected with some one to help you.


John Daniel

ADC (Animal Damage Control) Permitted Wildlife Controllers

Rocking R Ent., LLC

Robin B. Hedden
Loudon, TN 37774
phone:  865-617-3686 
email:  [email protected]
TWRA ADC Permit # 741
Masters Wildlife Control

 Claiborne and surrounding counties
Kelley Struble


Ralph Cyrus
 Serving Carter, Johnson, Sullivan, Unicoi and Washington Counties.


Recent Photos

Newest Members

Recent Forum Posts